Sharing an update on our Faith, our beloved English Cocker Spaniel. Please know our gratitude for your continued prayerful support which means so very much.
I had a long and deep and valued Vet visit about Faith. Dr. Vallee explained the tumor is attached to the liver and up against a key artery. That means it’s complicated to do even a needle biopsy or a “chunk” biopsy, the purpose is to learn whether the tumor is malignant or benign. But this is the key…no matter what we will not do surgery.
What’s best for Faith is to live with her and keep giving her the antibiotics, which help lower the jaundice. She’s now eating well and taking her meds.
Diane and I have decided, looking at Faith’s situation is not to exacerbate her life through any type surgery. Now she’s showing not being upset. Yes, her calendar is shortened. We’ll know when it’s time.
God’s love and mercy and presence be with all of us.